Director of Network Operations at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Network Operations to join our Network and Clinical Quality team. This role would be responsible for overall management of network capacity management and recruitment functions at national telehealth company. We are looking for someone who can streamline and optimize network functions, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Oversee credentialing to assure efficient processes and procedures and ongoing compliance with NCQA standards
- Assure provider supply for all network specialties (therapy, psychiatry, languages, etc) is consistent with demand through daily monitoring and oversight of team
- Collaborate across teams to support the operational execution of new products to ensure provider retention and satisfaction
- Monitor and improve network operations to streamline processes and procedures in order to rapidly respond to network growth needs
- Monitor and report on key network performance indicators (KPIs) including network growth, turnover rate, credentialing turnaround times, etc
- Implement network innovations
- Support the Enterprise team for any Network-related business including external-facing presentations, providing network information, and contracting
- Ensure network preparedness for new implementations
- Manage team members to assure clear goals, roles, responsibilities, and professional development
- BA/BS or 3-5 years of startup/health plan experience
- MA/MS degree in business/healthcare is a plus
- 1-2 years of payer experience
- 1+ years of experience with telehealth programs, ideally in the development and monitoring of network adequacy and provider recruitment
- Track record of innovation and successful execution of network operations
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings and be able to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs
- Excellent communications (written and oral), leadership, critical thinking, and strategic planning skills.
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.