Director of Operations
As the Director of Operations at Compass, you will oversee core support teams including Facilities, Agent support, and Product Training/Experts, and our Transactions function. You are deeply process oriented, have a strong operational background, and are constantly raising the bar for operational excellence. Working closely with regional and functional leadership, you will be directly responsible for the overall execution of business operations on a day to day basis.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and develop Agent Support, Technology Training, Transactions, and Facilities teams to provide best-in-class service to agents and staff while optimizing cost, quality, and efficiency.
- Inform our growth model and manage service models and costs, regularly evaluate them for efficacy, and make enhancements as required.
- Create processes and a playbook for delivering an exceptional agent and staff experience cost effectively.
- Roll up your sleeves and take ownership, managing the complex, cross-functional efforts to launch support teams and structures in new markets.
- Identify and own operations KPIs and proactively find ways to make the company more efficient.
- Analyze metrics, identify and address critical issues, weigh alternatives including cost, risk and benefits and develop and recommend solutions that support long term profit and growth.
- Manage relationships and agreements with external partners and vendors.
- Provide guidance and training to your direct reports.
What We’re Looking For:
- You’re excited about service design and passionate about helping companies scale.
- A business-side operations generalist and adept manager with a track-record for nurturing talent.
- Proven experience as a Director of Operations or equivalent position.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.