We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb (formerly Spot.IM) is on a mission to increase the quality of conversations online. We build technologies that create thriving and engaged communities, reduce toxicity, and increase safety - improving the quality of civil discourse and supporting independent journalism. Today, OpenWeb works with more than 700 top-tier publishers (including News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 and more) and hosts 100 million monthly active users.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has over 100 employees between New York City and Tel Aviv. We are backed by world-class investors including Insight Partners, Index Ventures, AltaIR Capital, ScaleUp, and Norma Investments. Together, we are empowering individuals to take action, and demand more from one another. We’re crafting technology that naturally brings people together and fosters healthy discussion—so they have more dinner-table talks and less shouting matches online. It starts with us. Let’s take the web back from the trolls - together. Are you in?
Director, Partner Success - What You'll Do:
- Partner with Business Development and R&D teams in order to manage and grow relationships with our strategic partners, understand their organization’s business needs, and provide world-class client service
- Manage the onboarding and software integration process for large media publishers by being an OpenWeb product expert and coordinating resources among internal and external Product, Engineering, Editorial, and Business Development teams
- Grow partner revenues by monitoring and analyzing client success metrics, taking proactive steps to improve user experience and drive traffic, and identifying upsell and expansion opportunities
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Mentor Partner Manager team members alongside SVP, Partnerships and be a thought leader in the publishing and technology space by creating and sharing content with your partners
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Previous publisher account management experience within a publishing technology provider along with outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Very strong analytical skills combined with a solid understanding of web technologies, digital media revenue ecosystem, and web advertising measurements and analytics
- Sales-oriented mindset with a history of successfully driving revenue by expanding and upselling publishing partners
- Thorough understanding of advertisement and media technology along with experience managing relationships with technical client teams
- Positive, fun energy combined with experience mentoring and training AM team members
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us! Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practice