Director, Reverse Logistics (Repair and Refurb) at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Director of Operations to design, implement, and manage an efficient global reverse logistics network across Peloton’s full suite of products, including fitness devices, tablet computers, accessories, and future product introductions. The ideal candidate has extensive supply chain experience, including at least two years of experience in reverse logistics, repair, or refurbishment operations.
- Optimize Peloton’s global reverse logistics operation for fitness products, electronics, and accessories, with the goal of maximizing customer satisfaction and minimizing cost
- Work closely with Engineering and Quality teams to define repair and refurbishment SOPs, train field teams and 3PLs, and track KPIs on repair and refurb quality and CSAT
- Define, source, implement, and manage key reverse logistics vendor relationships, working through either existing internal teams or external suppliers, and/or establishing new third-party partnerships as appropriate
- Manage labor and materials planning for spare parts and packaging to align repair and refurbishment capacity with projected demand
- Work closely with Member Support and Engineering teams to improve remote diagnostic capabilities and feedback loop to improve diagnostic accuracy, first time fix rate, and correct replacement part deployments, and to minimize field service costs while maxizing customer experience
- Define, scope, and drive enterprise IT needs for global repair and refurbishment operations, including shop floor systems, field service technologies, and ERP integrations
- 10+ years of professional experience, with at least 2 years experience in reverse logistics
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage up, down, and laterally within a matrixed organization
- Exceptional communication skills
- A bias towards action, and exceptional follow-through
- Experience in managing both in-house and 3PL logistics partners, and a distributed field network
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment, managing multiple work streams in parallel. Adaptability and comfort with change is critical
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.