Director of Sales Operations & Strategy at Cedar
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The Director of Sales Operations & Strategy primary goal is to support Cedar’s commercial teams by owning and driving revenue operations - which includes new sales and upsell operations, reporting and analytics, implementing and managing commercial tools, and commercial team training. The Director of Commercial operations will continually work with our internal stakeholders to assess Cedar’s processes and provide tactical strategies to improve operational efficiency.
Our ideal candidate has the operational experience to define and execute necessary process changes. This is a role that requires tight process management, and high throughput. Given our expanding client base, the ideal candidate must be comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead high priority commercial initiatives such as revenue process optimization
- Drive data-driven decision making processes throughout the commercial organization
- Lead the implementation and optimization of commercial tools to drive operational efficiencies
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics such as forecasting, funnel analysis, and market segmentation
- Actively work with internal stakeholders to maintain Cedar’s revenue pipeline
- Support executive analyses and deliverables for internal, board, and investor stakeholders
- Lead internal processes such as monthly sales and client pipeline reviews
- Collaborate with sales enablement to create playbooks, trainings, and related materials for our client-facing roles
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in a commercial, sales, or revenue operations role
- Relevant enterprise software or healthcare experience
- Expert level proficiency with Salesforce
- Expert level proficiency with sales engagement & BI tools
- Excellent analytical and data management skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare finance experience
- Eligible to work in the United States
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with 200,000 engaged patients a day as of May 2020
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the Director Commercial Operations roles who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.