What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the entirety of our SEM program, inclusive of Paid Search, Google Shopping, GDN, and YouTube, managing a substantial budget against growth and efficiency goals
- Provide thought leadership to a team of seasoned SEM operators, mentoring and growing the team as needed to hit aggressive growth targets
- Partner with product, engineering, and analytics teams to build, test, and optimize SEM-oriented user experiences on our websites and in our e-commerce flows
- Collaborate with functional leaders and finance team to align on budgets and financial targets for each business unit
- Lead marketing analytics and attribution projects to better understand the longer-term business impact of different SEM campaigns and tactics
- Drive forward key relationships with marketing, clinical, and legal partners to create effective SEM ads and landing pages
- Own relationships with technology providers, agencies, and service providers that support our SEM program
- Partner with data science and analytics to run structured incrementally tests, pressure testing branded search, YouTube, etc.
- Collaborate with growth and care vertical leaders on discount strategy and testing, ensuring promo tactics utilized within our SEM program are accretive to the business
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 10+ years experience with at least 7+ years of SEM experience in an evolving, competitive industry, such as e-commerce, OTAs/travel, fintech, etc.
- Subject matter expertise across the full suite of Google/Bing platforms: paid search, PLAs, GDN, YouTube, etc.
- Proven track record of delivering outsized business impact through aggressive SEM campaign optimization
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, with a bias towards technical SEM, feed management, etc.
- Prior experience building technical marketing products is a major plus.
- Strong people management skills with a track record of building and managing a best-in-class acquisition/growth team
- Ability to communicate complex/nuanced information to business and technical audiences alike
- Insatiable eagerness to learn and push what we’re doing, across campaign management/optimization, data analytics, and our product experience
- Growth product background with an emphasis on testing and building ad products
- Prior experience operating in a heavily regulated environment, such as healthcare, law, or finance
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy