What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the entirety of our SEM program, inclusive of Paid Search, Google Shopping, GDN, and YouTube, managing a substantial budget against growth and efficiency goals
- Provide thought leadership to a team of seasoned SEM operators, mentoring and growing the team as needed to hit aggressive growth targets
- Partner with product, engineering, and analytics teams to build, test, and optimize SEM-oriented user experiences on our websites and in our e-commerce flows
- Collaborate with functional leaders and finance team to align on budgets and financial targets for each business unit
- Lead marketing analytics and attribution projects to better understand the longer-term business impact of different SEM campaigns and tactics
- Drive forward key relationships with marketing, clinical, and legal partners to create effective SEM ads and landing pages
- Own relationships with technology providers, agencies and service providers that support our SEM program
- Partner with data science and analytics to run structured incrementally tests, pressure testing branded search, YouTube, etc.
- Collaborate with growth and care vertical leaders on discount strategy and testing, ensuring promo tactics utilized within our SEM program are accretive to the business
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 7+ years of SEM experience in an evolving, competitive industry, such as e-commerce, OTAs/travel, fintech, etc.
- Subject matter expertise across the full suite of Google/Bing platforms: paid search, PLAs, GDN, YouTube, etc.
- Proven track record of delivering outsized business impact through aggressive SEM campaign optimization
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, with bias towards technical SEM, feed management, etc.
- Prior experience building technical marketing products is a major plus.
- Strong people management skills with track record of building and managing a best-in-class acquisition/growth team
- Ability to communicate complex/nuanced information to business and technical audiences alike
- Insatiable eagerness to learn and push what we’re doing, across campaign management/optimization, data analytics, and our product experience
- Growth product background with an emphasis on testing and building ad products
- Prior experience operating in a heavily regulated environment, such as healthcare, law, or finance