Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
The director of service delivery will play an integral role on the Rhino engineering team as we look to enhance our partner integration solution offerings across current and future client partners. This role will report into the VP of Engineering and help us build a fantastic integrations consulting team supporting custom application integration efforts.In this role you will:
- Implement large scale custom application integration solutions in support of our partner ecosystem
- Work cross functionally across engineering, product, sales, and various other teams in support of successful implementations
- Develop complex integration solutions and implement a scalable roadmap to be fitted across an array of client needs
- Hire and lead a team of service delivery managers to better guide them in supporting integrations critical to our customer’s needs
- Develop a repeatable customer integration strategy from inception to maintenance and support
- Client-facing Technical leader with proven experience in large ERP/CRM implementations supporting product organizations
- Client facing business partner with the ability to build and nurture executive level relationships
- Comprehensive understanding of agile software development methodology
- Past experience as an engineer or proven ability to partner with engineering and sales teams for client support
- Customer integration experience preferably from a technology consulting organization
- Solution design expert, helping bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to travel to client sites 0-25% of the time (once covid restrictions are lifted)
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.