Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health serves more than 200 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, and is a preferred mental health provider to companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are seeking a highly driven individual who is passionate about building relationships with benefits consultants and will work effectively on a team to grow the organization and support our mission. With our rapid growth, we are building out the Strategic Alliances team, and this role will report to the Head of Strategic Alliances.
The ideal candidate will be engaging, a strong relationship builder and a great communicator. They thrive in a fast-paced environment while working on cross-functional teams and look for ways to improve how we work. Experience working at a benefits consulting firm, or in a role that works with many benefits consultants, is a major plus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build relationships with benefits consultants and brokers across the U.S., identifying opportunities to strengthen relationships
- Stay abreast of Spring Health’s product, value proposition and roadmap, identify effective ways to educate consultants on this information beyond traditional means
- Serve as a feedback loop to Spring Health teams such as marketing, product, etc. and connect with those internal resources to answer questions coming from consultant community
- Partner with Account Executives and BDRs to build strategic plans and support their prospecting efforts leveraging your consultant relationships
- Work closely with Account Executives and BDRs to support opportunities they generate, work with consultants to source leads from their client base
- Work closely with the rest of the Strategic Alliances team to generate creative new ideas, share best practices and increase efficiency of the team
What we expect from you:
- You have 7-10 years of experience as a benefits consultant or in the healthcare space in a role that works closely with benefits consultants
- You are energized by meeting new people and building long-lasting relationships
- You have strong communication skills, are intellectually curious, and have a passion for mental health
- You are able to ruthlessly prioritize and work in a rapidly changing environment
- You are a top performer, yet a collaborative and cross-functional player who thrives in a culture of collaboration, accountability, and entrepreneurship, with tremendous drive, intelligence, and judgement
- You are a self-starter who thrives when given autonomy, with proven ability and desire to build effective internal/external relationships
- You obsess about achieving the company’s goals and are relentless in pursuing them; you consider the success of others your success and flourish in a support role
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.