Director, Strategic Programs
With explosive growth of our business around the globe, UiPath’s global partner organization is an organization that isgrowing rapidly. UiPath recently announced that availability of a $20M Acceleration Fund that partners can leverage to build out their RBA practices and GTM initiatives. We are seeking a Director of Strategic Programs reporting to the Sr. Director of Global Partner Initiatives, to lead this key partner initiative. This role will require strategic thinking, globalGTM experience, strong business acumen and cross functional communication across many aspects of the company. The position is both strategic and facilitative, requiring a willingness to be hands-on in building our partner’s strategicbusiness plans.
The Director of Strategic Programs must be versatile and able to quickly take the lead on projects spanning a wide array of operational and business requirements; be comfortable with ambiguity and change within a rapid growth environment; enjoy being known for bringing order and structure to chaotic situations by establishing or clarifying the vision and charter of their initiatives, establishing standards, guidance, repeatable processes and by driving all the project management and communications activities required to successfully launch new initiatives with our partners.
- Business Enablement: Provide consultation and advice to the regional partner team and our partners around proposal completeness, strategy, and indicators for business plan acceptance from UiPath Review Committees.
- Provide guidance on headcount, resource and fiscal planning for partner initiatives underway and those under review
- Partner Strategy: Participate in overall partnering strategy decisions and assist in the implementing policies and procedures while focusing on the effectiveness of the ROI of the partner proposals.
- Initiative Leadership: The global partner organization is in a rapid build phase while we are operating with growth partners, regional partners, GSIs and global technology partners. UiPath will accept proposals from all partner types and this role will require communications with the development and corporate development teams.
- Alliance Leadership: Provide key alliance leadership in an interim role while permanent leadership is recruited and ramped
- Strong follow up and communication skills to all stakeholders, partners, and partner management teams.
- Strong initiative with the ability to manage projects of varying complexity and timelines
- Effective leader with strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build trust, influence and relationships across organizations, partners and cultures
- Strong cultural fit with the company and working relationship with team
- Broad experience in all aspects of partner go-to-market and operational models
- Experience building and leading partnerships and organizations
- High level of trustworthiness and the ability to handle confidential information with discretion