Director of Supply Chain
Greater NYC Area
If you have a passion for travel & hospitality, you’ve come to the right place! Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. Delighting our customers is in our DNA and we’re upping the ante on group travel with curated, end-to-end consumer experiences. We’re all about the hustle AND having fun. The Domio culture embraces innovative, bright, and talented professionals eager to make their mark on these ever-changing industries. Excited yet? Keep on reading.
Domio is looking for a Director of Supply Chain who will create and implement supply chain strategy and processes. Our ideal candidate has experience in a variety of supply chain functions such as sourcing, procurement, and logistics. We are looking for someone who has operations leadership experience both working in early-stage startups and smaller companies scaling rapidly, as well as established larger companies.
At Domio You Will:
- Work cross functionally across design, finance, and operations teams to develop strategies and execute supply chain processes
- Manage and continually refine process standards and strategies aligned to organization values
- Analyze and identify key trends and insights for procurement and reporting data
- Collaborate with stakeholders and general managers to execute our supply chain processes and strategies
- Lead budgets and identify areas of potential savings on expenditures using P&L
- Generate and continuously maintain reporting data, reporting to upper management as necessary
- Directly report to the COO
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of professional experience of management in supply chain, vendor management, procurement, and logistics
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, operations, or equivalent preferred
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Significant project/team management experience is required, either in industry or consulting
- Strong desire and ability to deal with ambiguity in the absence of defined systems and processes - this is what you will be building!
- Experience in hotel, commercial, or residential supply chain management is preferable
- Passionate about collaborating and putting out the absolute best work
- Great at managing productivity
- Cross-functional communicator - must understand the daily responsibilities and work styles of teams
- Comfortable with tech and data
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and collaboration skills put to use in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Domio is an equal opportunity employer!
Read Full Job Description