Director, Technology Service Delivery (ITSD) at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a high impact Service Delivery Leader to join the Enterprise Technology organization. This role will be responsible for the strategic operations and management of the 24x7x365 Service Desk operations team, Client Platform Engineering, and Access Management team.
Responsible for defining strategy and direction for 24x7 enterprise end-user service desk support, which includes direct and dotted leadership of multi-location international service desk teams spanning a wide customer base. Responsible for the strategy of Client Platform Engineering and Corporate Identity Management operations. Instills a culture of accountability, builds relationships and implements an enterprise support model with standard operating procedures to ensure consistent delivery across all areas of support and customers. The successful leader is fearless and takes on bold challenges, is transparent and candid, forthright and clear, and obsessed with building amazing services delivered on a predictable cadence.
- Grow the Service Desk team globally to be the best-in-class support organizations by effectively managing customer expectations, setting the organizational standard for customer engagement, and, whenever possible, providing a first-contact resolution for customers.
- Support and enable multi-regional strategy for offshore, onshore and nearshore solutions.
- Constantly raise the bar on technology and process to acquire and manage corporate endpoints globally
- Leverages agile practices and process frameworks to deliver on ad-hoc projects to support Peloton growth
- Develops and implements quality monitoring function including 360 feedback for both agent level as well as training opportunities.
- Apply Customer Success mindset to deliver enhanced service, enablement, and change management capabilities that support Employee Success
- Define, capture, and publish team KPIs and metrics
- Provide coaching to your team members, participate in devising career development plans and talent reviews
Skills and Experience you bring:
- 12+ yrs experience in Service Desk leadership and management.
- Deep Information and technology knowledge of software and hardware.
- Demonstrable record of KPI improvement in a fast growth technology company
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills backed with strong technical and business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and execute onshore/offshore hybrid service delivery operating model in a global environment.
- Practical experience with ITIL and Service Management best practices
- Data driven decision making and ability to align, unify, and when needed disagree and commit
- Passion for developing teams and mentoring leaders to greater achievement
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.