Director, Ticketing and Sports Technical Solutions at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
In this technical business development role, you’ll help bring first-to-market biometric experiences to life across the Sports and Entertainment vertical. You’ll work with industry-leading partners from ticketing platforms to loyalty providers, venue access control, payments and more, to help embed CLEAR’s biometric technology into the ticketing technology stacks of our partners so that we can serve as the connective tissue across each piece of the consumer experience.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as CLEAR’s subject matter expert in sports technology platform integrations with a focus on ticketing
- Transform complex tech stacks into a cohesive integration strategy across Sports and Entertainment
- Work alongside CLEAR business leads to collaborate with partners and bring technical and industry expertise as we work to embed CLEAR’s capabilities into their experiences
- Partner with Product and Engineering to shape CLEAR’s product vision and integration strategy across ticketing and venue access
- Work closely with Product to design, build and launch ticketing partnerships that enable frictionless experiences from venue entry to payments, loyalty and more
- Lead technical relationships with major partners in ticketing, access control and more from initial engagement through implementation handoff
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years in ticketing and/or access control industries with a deep familiarity of key industry players
- 5+ years of technical experience designing and implementing software solutions, ideally in a user or stakeholder-facing facing role.
- Strong ability to prioritize and balance strategy with execution
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment with experience working directly with Product and Engineering teams
- A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency who’s excited to experience a start-up in hyper-growth
- Crave impact and have a track record of success at operationalizing new businesses and experiences
- Sense of humility and a desire to roll up your sleeves
- Maintain a member-focused approach in everything you do