The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage a portfolio of business across key clients alongside teammates on Account Management and Business Development
- Work with internal teams to create 12-month growth strategies that help achieve client’s goals and objectives.
- Lead and create RTB buying strategies, optimization algorithms, and data visualization
- Become a leader in best practices for The Trade Desk platform and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through the platform’s functionality. Mentor clients leveraging this expertise.
- Combine data analysis, technical expertise, and client feedback to create optimization strategies and provide solutions for complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Work closely with Product Management and other cross-functional teams to help define/prioritize features and enhancements to improve the platform
- Help build our trading best practices, including creating training collateral and internal resources; work in defining the future of the trading discipline for the company.
- Work closely with the client services team to develop and execute an onboarding plan that will make customers successful with our real time buying platform.
- Understand and effectively communicate The Trade Desk’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships, as they relate to growth of current client accounts
- Help mentor junior members of the Client Services practice
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater
- 7+ years of online adtech operations/trading experience required
- 4+ years of client-facing experience
- Strong leadership skills: ability to set and communicate goals, measure accomplishments, hold team accountable, and give useful feedback
- Experience in working with ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, data onboarding, and other optimization platforms
- Solid experience in trafficking and optimizing CPA, CPC direct marketing campaigns preferably in an RTB environment
- Expertise and a POV on MMM, attribution, data flow, analytics, and identity issues
- Solid experience in Excel including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of data sets
- Experience with database queries, API requests, and scripting via SQL, Python, or similar
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a get-it-done now start-up environment
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little guidance
- Quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product change
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.