Director, Transport & Logistics Solutions at Hyperscience (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
- Develop and maintain the Transport & Logistics industry go-to-market strategy, including market data, TAM, solution priority, and impact to the business.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Hyperscience Product team to bring platform solutions to life by recommending industry use cases for the roadmap.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (PS, SE, and contract development partners) to build and launch production-ready industry solutions.
- Develop messaging, talking points, and differentiators to support sales and marketing activities for relevant solutions.
- Participate in on-going sales activities (deals) to provide industry credibility with customers/prospects.
- Collaborate with the Hyperscience Corporate Development team to scale solutions development efforts and support industry-specific partnerships.
- Work with Product and Content Marketing teams to develop thought leadership content/collateral, incl. speaking engagements, webinars, etc.
- Draft a regular reporting framework to measure industry sales performance, in-market (top-line revenue), and partner with Product to measure industry solution adoption.
- Advise on the competitive landscape as it relates to the T&L industry and associated verticals.
- 7+ years experience in the Transport & Logistics IT industry with a focus in automation, back office processes (BPM), or digital transformation. Equivalent consulting experience at top-tier firms is also acceptable.
- BA/BS in Business or Engineering, Supply Chain, or relevant academic field. MBA is a plus, but not required.
- Prior experience in designing and implementing strategies related to automation platforms, RPA, and/or document processing (IDP).
- Strong network of industry contacts.
- Strong command of banking and financial industry business processes (ex. mortgage processing, account creation, etc), regulations, compliance, and ethics-related requirements.
- Self-starter; comfortable working through ambiguity to develop clear, actionable programs that align to the company’s business strategy.
- Ability to produce quality (strategic) work within reasonable timelines, to an executive audience.
- Demonstrated leadership, and ability to bring divergent perspectives together in promoting business outcomes.
- Empathy-driven approach to building consensus and influence.
- Experience in core functions of Product Marketing (TAM/market research, messaging hierarchies, value proposition creation) is ideal, but not required.