We are looking for an experienced leader who brings a strong mix of leadership, operational rigor and business acumen to help establish the vision and drive the execution of Vimeo’s Trust & Safety operations. This role will report into the VP of Customer Support and will span all of Vimeo’s products and business segments.
You will build out and lead the Trust & Safety team to ensure the safety of our global Vimeo community in crafting, sharing and growing their businesses with video. Furthermore, you will use your experience to balance the operational realities of a fast-growing business against continuously evolving policies while working to build an outstanding customer experience. You will partner with Engineering for tool development, Product Management to drive improvements into the product roadmap, Sales and Business Development on new opportunities and last but not least collaborate with Legal on policy and compliance.What you’ll do:
- Responsible for global Trust & Safety operations and customer experience
- Manage and deliver on Trust & Safety work through a combination of direct team members, matrixed regional resources as well as outsourced BPO resources
- Build and be accountable for all Trust & Safety user experience and performance metrics globally
- Define, launch and lead cross functional strategic projects to ensure continued operational improvement globally
- Act as a global escalation point respond to emergency content safety-related cases and provide suitable follow-up root cause and corrective action plans
- 6 - 8+ years of overall experience in Trust & Safety with technology or SaaS experience preferred
- Experience leading senior contributors and managers as well as matrixed and outsourced resources
- Experience working with Business, Legal, Engineering and Product teams
- Extremely high EQ with sensitivity and respect for other cultures, religions and orientations
- Track record of proven results in fast paced and demanding work environments
- In depth knowledge of content moderation, legal compliance and abuse protection practices and industry standards
- Experience with escalation and crisis management and ownership
- Extensive experience with data analysis, insights, visualization and communication
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs