Director, Value-Based Care Innovation and Advisory
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team and opportunity:
The Director, Value-Based Care Innovation and Advisory is responsible for driving Quartet initiatives related to mental health quality programs, including value-based care strategy, quality measurement development, analytics, and other related activities. The role will be working in an advisory capacity with Quartet’s existing and future client base, primarily health plan executives, focusing on partnering to develop the business strategy for value-based programs. Supporting multiple functions within Quartet and working cross-functionally, this role is uniquely positioned to interface with Quartet’s clients and internal teams to develop capabilities, tools, metrics, and best practices for value-based initiatives in mental health care.
- Work directly with Quartet’s potential and existing clients in an advisory role to drive growth of Quartet’s value-based care programs, partnering with our Business Development and Customer Success teams
- Develop expertise in mental health value-based care programs for Quartet, including research, tools, best practices, or analytics
- Maintain market landscape analyses and strategic insights on value-based care needs
- Support cross-functional internal workstreams designed to build a sound market strategy for implementing value-based care strategies
- Drive and support client-facing meetings and partner with Quartet’s Business Development or Customer Success teams to lead successful projects in value-based care, driving contract structures, negotiations, and ROI discussions
- Direct experience working with value-based care initiatives such as alternative payment models, quality measurement development, provider implementation, or analytics
- Highly organized and process-oriented, with proven track record of leading complex projects
- Experience working with healthcare leaders within health plans and/or health systems, with a focus on pitching, selling, and negotiation agreements
- Consulting or similar work experience, interacting directly with customer stakeholders and focusing on growth
- Data analytics experience, working with multiple datasets to analyze, extract, and interpret data, in particular healthcare data
- Graduate degree in quantitative field or public health
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.