Director, Value Based Care Provider Operations at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Mental Health Network Management Team is responsible for managing a high-performing network of mental health care options to meet the needs of patients and populations across all markets. The [TITLE] is responsible for developing a comprehensive strategy and operationally sustainable workflows that support mental health providers and practices as they enter value based care arrangements. This role will develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders including health plan network teams, executive level leadership of mental health care systems and practices as well as practice administrators and providers. This position is responsible for creating strategic and operational alignment to ensure practices and providers can be successful in the implementation and utilization of an advanced payment model. This is a remote role with willingness to travel to large practice accounts within regional territory 50% of the time when Quartet deems travel is safe again.
The Mental Health Network Management Team sits within the Clinical Operations team. The Clinical Operations team supports patients getting access to the mental healthcare that is right for them through direct patient support and through the development of a robust mental health network.
- Develop a deep understanding of key stakeholder perspectives and be able to clearly articulate the value of alternative payment model to user base.
- Attend external meetings with customer and market leadership in support of Quartet’s APM offering and design
- Create a comprehensive project plan to implement APM across multiple markets, health plans and practice types
- Hands-on implementation of initial market go-live inclusive of provider training, data collection and entry, real time practice troubleshooting and internal report out of progress to goal
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to support new value based care initiatives, projects and shared plans to achieve company goals
- Develop mental health provider facing training materials, including: VBC education, product training decks, webinars
- In partnership with practice leadership, develop practice workflow solutions to ensure maximum participation in advance payment model
- In partnership with Mental Health Network Management leadership:
- Define internal support required to increase and maintain adoption of APM across markets
- Determine data/tracking tools that will support provider participation
- Determine appropriate management of ongoing relationship and performance including identifying opportunities for performance improvement
- Support contract SLAs
- Develop and implement survey to gain insight into provider/stakeholder experience and satisfaction with advanced payment model and processes
- Lead efforts to understand network teams within health plans and relationships with community mental health centers, local associations supporting providers
- Serve as subject matter expert in meetings with internal Product team to represent the needs and interests of mental health network, and inform technical roadmap planning
- Support staffing model and determine skill sets required to scale VBC
- Direct experience working with value-based care initiatives such as alternative payment models, quality measurement or provider implementation
- Strong understanding of healthcare delivery systems, and payor dynamics including federal healthcare programs
- Highly organized and process-oriented, with proven track record of leading complex projects
- Experience working with healthcare leaders within health plans and/or health systems, with a focus on pitching, selling or implementation
- Experience selling or supporting healthcare providers
- Experience working on mental health related projects
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
- Master’s Degree Public Health, Master’s Public Policy, MBA (healthcare focus), Mental Health related or commensurate experience
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.