Director - Vault CDMS MedTech Market Owner at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:45 a.m. (EST) on Friday, March 19, 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Director of Vault CDMS MedTech Market Owner position requires a deep understanding of the MedTech clinical space, clinical data management, and the associated EDC/eClinical applications used to manage clinical trial data.
Vault CDMS comprises EDC, Coder, and Clinical Database. This role will be responsible for driving CDMS MedTech market strategy and growth, working with the sales team, ensuring customer success, and developing the market approach.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of MedTech, Life Sciences, and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of clinical development and R&D applications to the MedTech industry.
Ideally, the candidate will be based on the U.S. East Coast.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the MedTech customer base for CDMS
- Sell vision and build assets direct to sponsors and CROs
- Use MedTech network and relationships to assist with adoption
- Develop value-oriented materials oriented to MedTech sponsors and CROs
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving adoption of CDMS
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in clinical applications
- Create and advise on the Service Organization to support MedTech CDMS scale-up and adoption
- Present at industry conferences, lead webinars, and author articles for industry publications
- Other special clinical projects as assigned
- Direct experience with EDC and other data management applications
- 5+ years of experience working with or for MedTech clinical organizations
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of clinical data management, clinical affairs/operations, and IT regarding CDMS introduction, adoption and scaling
- Understanding of MedTech and clinical data industry trends
- Understanding of global product development, clinical trial process, regulations
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Nice to Have
- 5+ years of experience working for an eClinical software company or CRO
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications, or other mechanisms
- Experience selling software and/or services to life sciences organizations
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.