Dispensing Audiologist at Redesign Health
An estimated 30-40 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it. Enter Lively – If you’ve been looking for a well-funded, high growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
Lively is a unique blend of experts in audiology and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Facebook, FreshDirect, Lyft and 1stdibs who all share the same mission: to democratize, simplify and de-stigmatize the adoption and use of technically advanced hearing aids, empowering more people with hearing loss to hear better.
Want to join an exciting mission-driven start-up to improve the accessibility of hearing care? Lively is looking to hire a highly motivated, forward-thinking Dispensing Audiologist to join our team. The candidate must be open to providing innovative service models integrating remote and in-person care. There is opportunity to work remotely and/or in-person at a Lively Hearing Studio.
What you'll do:
- Reporting to the Head of Clinical Audiology, you’ll work closely with the operations and customer experience team to provide best in class service to Lively clients.
- Use your friendly warm personality to build rapport and gather client history.
- Use your clinical expertise to assist in the completion of hearing exams at the Lively studio
- Fit, dispense, and troubleshoot hearing aids in-person and remotely.
- Train clients with varied levels of exposure to technology how to use tele-health services.
- Use your impeccable knowledge of hearing aids to change lives.
- You’re passionate, caring, and empathetic. You thrive on providing the best care to your clients in a way that works for them.
- You’re comfortable with creative solutions. You are comfortable taking your clinical experience and applying it in an innovative new service model.
- Licensed Audiologist and Dispenser in at least one state.
- Registrations in additional states are preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with a team.
- Part time and full time positions available.