WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As an Email Deliverability Consultant, you will be part of our customer-facing deliverability team. You’ll work directly with our customers to provide reporting, best practices, and recommendations to improve their email programs and get the most out of Braze. Teams at Braze work collaboratively to deliver great customer experiences. You’ll be a close partner with our Customer Success, Technical Support, Sales, and Growth Teams to develop and iterate on strategies that improve both our customers and our teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide basic to advanced deliverability support to our customers and our internal teams;
- Carry and service a portfolio of assigned customers with a paid Deliverability Services Consulting entitlement;
- Help conduct in-depth investigations, reviews, and audits into email sending practices;
- Assist customers with blocklists, spam traps, and issues with ISPs;
- Help customers produce schedules for IP warming and monitor their warming progress;
- Monitor individual customer email metrics and help improve their sending reputation;
- Provide in-depth analysis of performance quality measurements, to ensure customer programs are continuously improving;
- Provide long term, strategic deliverability planning for high-touch, high-visibility brands that send from the Braze email infrastructure;
- Take an active role in thought leadership through writing blogs, articles, and whitepapers;
- Help represent Braze at M3AAWG and within other important industry communities.
WHO YOU ARE
We think our ideal candidate is someone who has two to four years of experience providing deliverability-specific services at an ESP, agency, or large brand. They’d be well-versed in industry best practices, have had success in the identification and remediation of deliverability issues, presenting them in a meaningful, consumable format to customers, and have assisted them with successful implementation. They’ll understand and can explain in plain English the function and importance of email authentication protocols and understand the basics of DNS for the delivery of mail. They’d be a polished, articulate ambassador for the team and for the company.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A great tech startup culture where openness, curiosity, collaboration, and career growth are encouraged and supported. You’ll also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Braze’s customers, many of whom are the most innovative and exciting enterprise and mobile brands in the world.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.