About Eden Health
Eden Health is a fast-growing enhanced primary care network that is revolutionizing healthcare for employees everywhere. Eden Health has an expanding network of medical offices supported by an integrated telemedicine platform to provide high-quality care to patients. With Eden Health, employers and employees get a dedicated team of best-in-class doctors, advanced practice clinicians, and insurance experts who deliver a convenient, coordinated, and compassionate healthcare experience. Our clinical team works alongside engineering and product teams to give our patients 24/7 access to care, improved outcomes, and lowered healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As a Medical Director at Eden Health, you will be empowered to deliver the best possible care for your patients. You will work directly with employer leadership teams as an expert resource to promote employee health. These efforts include directing the care plans for high-risk patients, managing chronic conditions, and implementing employer-specific population health programs.
You will also continue to serve a smaller panel of patients with the support of a robust telemedicine platform and a team-based approach. You will lead a team of advanced practice clinicians to extend high-quality, continuous, and collaborative care to a broader group of patients.
What success looks like:
- Analysis and guidance for: population-specific medical advice, status and compliance updates, and employee support and education
- Oversee high-risk care coordination and business continuity for employees so they are supported as they transition back to work
- Provide follow-up and urgent care through our telehealth platform
- Use innovative tools to provide excellent and cost-effective care to patients, including virtual consults and video visits
- Participate in ongoing clinical education through clinical quality reviews and case studies
- Perform minor in-office procedures, such as collecting point-of-care specimens, drawing blood, and performing pap smears
- Contribute to Eden Health's clinical thought leadership with participation and development of multimedia forms of content
What you will bring:
- MD or DO with medical license (or the ability to obtain one in) in New York, multiple state licenses preferred
- Board certification or board-eligible in internal medicine or family medicine
- Passionate about a patient-centered approach to primary care
- Experience managing and collaborating with physician assistants and/or nurse practitioners
- A desire to disrupt and improve the US healthcare system
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and weekly happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]
Read Full Job Description