Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Engagement Manager will support engagements directly with our clients. This client-facing role will report directly to the Engagement Director and be responsible for understanding the clients’ strategic business goals and how they can leverage the Unqork platform to accomplish them. You’ll execute flawlessly on our commitments to clients and deliver an amazing product by collaborating with Unqork’s internal teams across Product, Architecture, Engineering, UX, and Information Security.
- Partner with Unqork Delivery leadership to scope work, define milestones, prioritize activities for all client delivery
- Assist Engagement Directors delivering the most complex and innovative solutions
- Serve as lead on client engagements and project manager on all assigned initiatives
- Leverage technical knowledge of Unqork platform to creatively problem solve
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Partner with Product, Implementation and Engineering teams to develop new, innovative capabilities to integrate into the product roadmap.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience leading projects in management consulting, asset management, capital markets, insurance, SaaS, or other relatable fields
- Extensive experience directly interfacing and building relationships with senior-level executives, business leaders, engineers and product managers to translate complex client needs into project deliverable.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience in a technical field
- Deep knowledge and domain experience in one or more of the following industries: insurance, financial services, healthcare, and public sector
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.