Enterprise Account Director
Quovo is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on Quovo's technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures.
Quovo is looking for an experienced account management professional to manage our relationships with some of the largest names in financial services. The right candidate is a natural at building strong partnerships and has demonstrated success owning and growing client relationships (cross-selling/up-selling, increasing utilization) with major U.S. financial institutions.
- Be the primary point of contact and provide outstanding service to both business and product stakeholders at client organizations
- Develop renewal strategies and proactively identify and take measures to ensure clients are prepared to renew their contracts
- Open up new lines of business within existing client organizations by developing relationships outside of our primary contract contacts and working collaboratively with the sales team through the close process
- Solicit feedback for upcoming product releases and advocate for client needs in internal product roadmap conversations
- Understand current client needs and future plans in order to identify upsell opportunities
- Monitor competitors and potential partner vendors already engaged with client
- 8+ years of account management experience in the financial services industry
- Able to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.