We are looking for a strategic, customer centric, and results-driven Customer Success Manager to manage our new and established enterprise customers. Among our customers are the world’s most innovative companies and brands (Uber, Bloomberg, Amazon, Electronic Arts just to name a few).
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, experienced and fun individual who is excited about the power of events and about mastering strategic relationships.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be the primary point of contact and advocate for our largest most strategic customers
- You will proactively own and manage a portfolio of 10-30 accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer.
- You’ll identify upsell opportunities and manage renewal processes
- You’ll monitor and report on analytics, reports and KPIs for your portfolio
- You’ll conduct business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer concerns
- You’ll drive customer references, testimonials and case studies
- You’ll provide feedback to the product team by effectively communicating customer needs and help design ideal offering/features by working cross-functionally across various teams
Who you are:
- You have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and demanding environment
- You have a history of exceeding both customer satisfaction and retention targets
- You have demonstrated success in effectively developing and managing complex deployments. You are able to manage and own a technical and business driven conversation
- You have demonstrated strong relationships with economic buyers in enterprise organizations
- You have at least five years of related professional experience
- You are a great project manager problem-solving skills
- You have a high level of organization and attention to detail