Enterprise Operations Specialist
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world’s developers. Our products and services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, market research, and enterprise knowledge sharing.
The Stack Overflow Enterprise team helps large software teams build better, faster, and easier by equipping them with Stack Overflow’s unique and industry-leading solution for developer enablement, Stack Overflow Enterprise
What you'll do:
The Enterprise Operations Specialist will have an impact on the daily operations of the Stack Overflow Enterprise revenue organization. They will work directly with the Managing Director of Enterprise to ensure new clients, renewing clients and the sales team are all properly supported.
- Own all paperwork and documentation associated with SOE clients. This may require: Chasing down documents, questionnaires, coordinating with internal SO stakeholders to ensure an efficient workflow and working the client procurement team to get both initial and renewal contracts closed and signed.
- Track contracts.
- Reporting on clients' past results and renewals, upsell forecasts, overall client status, as well as on-demand reporting views to support Client QBR and Renewals discussions.
- Reporting and analytics support for the Account Executives and CDM Team.
- Will provide general operational support to the SOE Managing Director including assistance in developing presentations and reports.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent years of experience in sourcing or research
- Experience dealing with clients and understand the sense of urgency, professionalism and accuracy required with dealing with Fortune 500-class client relationships.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Internet ATS or CRM database applications
- Experience with Looker, Salesforce, and Freshdesk a plus
- Must be highly organized, flexible and have proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple important requests simultaneously.
- Takes personal pride in, and responsibility for meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong team focus and the ability to excel in a team environment
- Open and willing to learn new information and perform a variety of tasks and change focus quickly
- Must have strong initiative and demonstrate a high level of dependability and follow-through
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, and free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.