Enterprise Risk Manager
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who is proactive and entrepreneurial
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Cross-functional team player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate
- Strong change management skills
What you’ll do:
- Serve as an Enterprise Risk Manager with stakeholders from across the organization. This includes facilitation of risk and control self-assessments and implementation of control enhancements to actively identify and demonstrably mitigate risks.
- Oversight of the corporate enterprise risk framework by assisting with risk training, business engagement, and broader team-wide projects that may change or increase IEX risks.
- Develop and propose enhanced processes, controls, and tools to support the identification and assessment of existing and emerging risks within the Company’s operating areas.
- Negotiate with functional heads to optimize process changes needed to manage and control existing and emerging risks.
- Manage the firm’s on-going readiness for continuing business operation during a Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery scenario.
- Oversight of Vendor Risk Management Programs, including facilitation of vendor reviews, according to current and proposed changes to IEX vendor management oversight, including cyber, privacy, BCP, DR, etc.
- On-going risk assessment and facilitation of process improvements for continued compliance with IEX Regulation SCI assessment and remediation effort.
- Evaluate the company’s need to adopt widely accepted industry standards and control frameworks (e.g., SOC 1, SOC 2, SSAE 18), conduct gap assessments, and facilitate process and control remediation and vendor certification, as necessary
- Minimum of 7 years’ combined experience in managing software development teams, software development lifecycle, financial services project management, enterprise systems management, management consulting, or enterprise risk management.
- Experience in managing large scale system implementations and/or change management programs in medium to large organizations
- Understanding of information risk management policies, methods, standards, tools, and processes.
- Knowledge of compliance, legal, internal/external audit, and regulatory requirements.
- Experience with industry-standard information security risk frameworks.
- Familiarity with US equity market regulation
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.