We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Services Manager to join our Raleigh-Durham team. This role is also open to remote team members within the US!
As a member of Onna’s Professional Services team you’ll engage with prospects/customers to scope post-sales requirements and sell services to ensure successful business outcomes. In working closely with Sales you’ll own your Professional Services booking quota and actively participate during delivery. You will work closely with Sales and Customer Success to ensure overall project success.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Onna’s professional services offerings, assisting prospects and customers with professional services recommendations to ensure successful platform implementations and future growth
- Understand customer’s business needs, IT strategy, and assets to then transcribe needs into a professional services statement of work
- Partner with Sales to present professional services offering, including pricing
- Participate in cross functional team meetings to assist in building out Onna professional services training content and develop professional services offerings
Who you are:
- Experience selling professional services and/or technology solutions
- Knowledge of and comfort with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, REST APIs, Slack, Box, Google Suite, Dropbox, Microsoft 365, Quip, Jira, Zendesk, etc, in addition to general knowledge of cloud architecture and the on-premises IT landscape
- Familiarity with application and data integrations, privacy, knowledge management, information governance, and/or eDiscovery solution landscape
- Demonstrated experience of meeting and exceeding service booking targets
- Outstanding verbal and written client facing communication skills, you distill complex solutions into simplified explanations, and share relevant customer success stories that demonstrate value to customer
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.