Enterprise Systems Engineer, Corporate IT at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for an experienced Enterprise Systems Engineer to join our Corporate IT Team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, organizational prowess, and deep technical knowledge to help support our rapidly growing internal user base.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as an escalation point for hardware and software issues not resolved by Desktop Support or Service Desk teams
- Create, maintain, support, and improve the end user computing environment across a multitude of platforms
- Create and maintain documentation on enterprise systems and applications including self-service articles, knowledge management, and internal support documentation
- Work across business units to determine the best solutions to meet needs, assist in identifying gaps in current configurations, and determine the path forward to create a consistent and efficient end user experience
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in technology projects across a matrixed organization
- Responsible for configuration, management, and support of enterprise systems and applications
- Develop and maintain self-service capabilities for Corporate employees and partners
- Create processes to reduce ticket volumes and manual work effort for other technology teams
- Provide after-hours support as necessary
- Design and maintain workstation images for both Mac and Windows, working to get to a zero-touch deployment environment
- Maintain and troubleshoot Group Policy as it applies to application delivery and workstation management
- Monitor and deploys OS updates, application updates, security patches, etc as required by business
- Recommend and implements ways of improving our desktop architecture
- Assist with other department activities as needed and perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned often outside of general scope of responsibilities listed above
Who You Are:
- More than 3 years working in in an IT support role with progressive experience managing systems and improving operational activities
- Deep technical knowledge and experience with Active Directory, Azure AD,Google Suite, JAMF, Okta, VOIP telephony, Zoom, Slack, InTune, Zendesk, AWS Workspaces, MDM, Coupa, Netsuite, Salesforce, and other SaaS applications
- Proven track record of providing exceptional customer service regardless of the request
- Experience designing, deploying, managing, and configuring virtual and physical workstation environments
- Windows 10 Experience with enterprise desktop deployments and management, including application package development and enterprise system refreshes.
- Scripting knowledge a plus
- Experience administering in an Active Directory environment
- Good written and verbal skills. Ability to communicate moderately difficult technical matters to internal customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills