Entertainment Travel Manager - New York City, NY
Greater NYC Area
New York City-based Virtuoso travel agency seeks an Entertainment Travel Manager.
We are a young and passionate team looking to hire an experienced travel professional to support our quickly growing entertainment division.
The ideal candidate should be reliable, resourceful, very organized, and polished. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in the hospitality industry who is familiar with the demands of entertainment clients and who enjoys the fast-paced environment.
- Research and execute client travel: day-to-day business, global touring, and leisure
- Maintain relationships with clients’ teams
- Track and maintain client expense grids
- Support other team members
- Afterhours assistance as needed
- Travel to events, tradeshows, and inspections
- Four year college degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Experience in the hospitality industry within a travel agency or hotel sales
- Sabre knowledge a plus, but not required
Company is a luxury travel and lifestyle consultancy – offering one-of-a-kind experiences and specialized services to a select few. We are the biggest little black book that you never knew existed but will shortly realize you cannot ever live without again.
Our dedicated entertainment team becomes an essential extension of your team: tending to all requests, no matter how big or small – or the time of day.
With an unparalleled approach, we will streamline your travel needs: from day-to-day hotel, commercial and charter air, car service and airport greeter arrangements to global touring and budget management. If you thought your Rider was tough, you should see ours.
Responsibilities are not limited to those outlined in this description and you may perform other negotiated duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Rollinglobe and its clients provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, disability, sex, national origin, genetic information, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description