ERP Functional Lead at Peloton
The Financial Systems Team (FST), a part of the broader Finance and Accounting organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to establish best in class finance solutions through the management and support of our current ERP and the implementation of our new SAP application. This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possesses a unique mix of financial accounting knowledge (including inventory and cost accounting principles) and technical systems expertise centered around ERP and other auxiliary financial systems. This role specifically requires a thorough understanding of both business operations and corresponding technical capabilities within Netsuite and/or SAP S/4 Hana.
As part of the role, you will work closely with Accounting and Finance stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand business requirements and develop a deep understanding of Peloton’s financial processes to ensure our core accounting system is optimized. This role will represent FST as part of a cross-functional project team, working closely with our IT development teams and external partners to implement solutions that will create efficiencies to the accounting close process, improve data integrity and support Peloton’s evolving business at scale. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Financial Systems.
● Build reports and saved searches for accounting and finance users
● Build and maintain allocation and amortization schedules for accounting users
● Take an active role in testing for all in-flight projects and releases, build test scenarios, scripts and support end users with all testing phases; help to facilitate UAT with finance end users.
● Problem solve and provide support during post-go live hypercare and support phases
● Continuously look to make improvements to systems and processes post go-live; prioritize and spearhead enhancement projects and support strategic initiatives key to Peloton’s overall strategy
● Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution
● Translate business requirements into Functional Specification Documents
● Support the accounting and finance team during the month end close by responding to close impacting tickets in a timely fashion
● Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the ERP is driving value and efficiency for the organization
● Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our ERP’s functionality, and relevant new product offerings and software releases
● Assist Financial Systems team in strategic decision making and project management of financial system upgrades and enhancements, conversions, and supporting system interfaces
● 4+ years of functional experience with NetSuite or similar ERP
● General technical knowledge of saved searches, workflows, form customizations, custom reporting, scripting, and restlets
● Significant experience with Accounting, Financial Reporting and General Ledger systems
● Working experience with multi-subsidiary/multi-currency and intercompany transactions
● Experience completing a full cycle ERP implementation for SaaS-based and/or consumer product business models (ideally both)
● Eagerness to learn new skills as it relates to Peloton’s transition to an enterprise level ERP
● Strong analytical skills and ability to research, simplify, and resolve complex issues
● Agile (SCRUM) experience
● Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels and to understand and express complex technical and accounting concepts
● Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment to achieve high levels of performance and deliver sustainable results to the team
● Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, demonstrating rigorous attention to detail and adaptability to take on new projects and challenges.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
● CPA, MBA and/or equivalent
● SAP S/4 FICO and/or COPA Experience
● Familiarity with SOX, ITGC, and SOD
● Experience working with SQL
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.