ERP Functional Specialist at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an ERP Functional Specialist with an accounting background and in-depth NetSuite functional knowledge to join Peloton’s Financial Systems Team. As part of the Financial Systems Team, you will work with Accounting & Finance as your primary internal customer and NetSuite as your closest external partner. The Financial Systems Team is responsible for partnering cross-functionally with critical areas including finance, supply chain and logistics, technology, and engineering to lead the continued growth and improvement of our NetSuite ERP system.
The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have extensive technical knowledge of NetSuite and are a superb communicator who can translate this technical expertise into actionable business solutions. You are a curious forward-thinker who loves thinking about ways NetSuite’s features and functionality can be best applied to Peloton’s evolving business needs. You are an agile team-player who enjoys working cross-functionally with different parts of the organization, while having a solid foundational understanding of financial accounting and internal controls.
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the ERP is driving value and efficiency for the organization
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution
- Translate business process requirements into technical requirements and communicate these to key stakeholders.
- Support the optimized use of NetSuite’s Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Inventory Management, and Advanced Revenue Modules by helping to create new or modifying existing workflows
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite’s functionality, and relevant new product offerings and software releases
- Design and oversee implementation of enhancements to the company’s existing ERP platform in NetSuite, as well as configuration of NetSuite to support transaction flow from source applications and systems
- Assist Financial Systems team in strategic decision making and project management of financial system upgrades and enhancements, conversions, and supporting system interfacesOngoing monitoring and support functions in ERP, including:
- End user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs, dashboards, etc.
- User trainings
- New Enhancements
- Form and field management
- Troubleshooting with regard to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- 3+ years of functional experience with Netsuite ERP
- Experience completing full cycle NetSuite implementations for SaaS-based and/or consumer product business models (ideally both)
- Excellent technical and functional knowledge of Netsuite’s Record to Report, Order To Cash, Procure To Pay, Advanced Inventory, Advanced Revenue (ARM), and Fixed Asset modules
- Strong analytical skills and ability to research, simplify, and resolve complex issues
- Deep understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to NetSuite
- Gifted at translating "IT speak" into understandable language for people who are less tech-savvy than you
- You smile when you hear “month-end close” and have knowledge of general accounting principles
- Technical knowledge of NetSuite saved searches, workflows, form customizations, custom reporting, SuiteScript, Suiteflow, Suitebuilder, and Restlets
- Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels and to understand and express complex technical and accounting concepts
- NetSuite ERP Certification preferred
- Working experience with multi-subsidiary/multi-currency and intercompany transactions preferred
- Familiarity with SOX, ITGC, and SOD. Prior experience with Fastpath is a plus
- A never-ending desire to learn new things and look for ways to make things better, faster and more streamlined
- Experience working with SQL is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.