ERP Team Manager at DigitalOcean
Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.We want people who are passionate about building Finance, Accounting, & Procurement System solutions to support our business processes and users.
We are looking for an ERP Team Manager with Agile Scrum experience and a good understanding of Finance, Accounting, and Procurement processes and functions. Experience with how these business processes are best solutioned within an ERP solution. A dynamic and motivating personality is important as you’ll work closely with the user community to understand their evolving needs with an emphasis on proactive discovery of operational deficiencies and continuous improvement. Supporting the success of your team members by removing roadblocks, mentoring, improving processes, and injecting yourself between them and external pressures and politics.
Organizational skills are a must as the role includes managing the resulting work queue and also actively participating in various intermediate to large projects. Your communication skills will shine through as you’ll be one of the main voices that interacts with our internal business partners. Your eyes will always be looking toward improving the teams Agile Scrum processes and how best to align them with corporate goals and strategies, so previous Scaled Agile Framework experience and incorporating this into application development and configuration is a must. Experience with NetSuite ERP and Coupa software solutions is a plus.What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive the execution and delivery of features within our Scrum Agile process by collaborating with many cross functional teams, product owners, architects and engineering
- Coordination and management of standups for the ERP team
- Partner with business teams and Product Owners to align the ERP Team with objectives, priorities , tradeoffs and risk
- Ensuring the ERP teams has clear priorities and adequate resources
- Coordinate strategic planning and roadmapping between the ERP Team and Product Owners, Business users, and IT Architects.
- Be a multiplier and have a passion for team and ERP team members’ success by supporting them in all aspects of their job.
- Proactive in foreseeing issues and working to resolve them before they happen
- Provide career development, and mentoring to team members
- Maintaining high morale and motivating the delivery team to go above and beyond
- Vocally advocating for best practices and helping the team make good decisions
- Participating in cross-functional coordination, planning, and reviews with leads from other engineering teams
- Experience supporting and improving Scrum Agile processes
- Experience with NetSuite ERP solutions
- Experience in Finance, Accounting, and Procurement processes with the ability to quickly learn how these functions work within the company
- Strong communication skills including concise writing, creation of slide decks and presenting in front of groups
- Ability to foster collaboration within diverse teams
- Strong organizational skills
- Engaging personality and cultural fit that espouses DigitalOcean corporate values
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly understand business processes and technologies.
- Eastern time working hours
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge and Palo Alto, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needs—whether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For all CO residents, please click here