Event Manager Americas
- Works with team and stakeholders to define company-wide event goals and objectives that achieve business goals in the Americas territories.
- Creates and produces creative, brand-aligned experiences at UiPath events.
- Helps forecast and manage budgets approved by stakeholders.
- Develops detailed event project plans, workflows, and timelines for each event in Americas. Ensures all plans are kept current.
- As needed, leads collaborative, cross-functional event work-streams.
- Ensure timely completion of event deliverables adhering to the project schedule.
- Develops and manages administrative tasks in support of various event project teams including scheduling, pre-event supply sourcing, and other duties as assigned.
- Oversees all off and on-site (when needed) logistics for event site preparation, execution, and breakdown in Americas.
- Anticipates and ensures compliance with legal, health and safety obligations. Coordinates with internal and external partners to identify and address concerns.
- Schedules cadence of timely and informative check-ins to executive stakeholders throughout event planning process.
- Executes event project deliverables as assigned and reports on deliverable status to the manager, leadership stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Schedules necessary project team meetings or sub-meetings, develops and distributes the meeting agenda, facilitates the meeting and reports on actionable items.
- In consultation with Americas Event Lead, identifies and recruits internal support team and expertise necessary for event execution.
- Coordinates & manages the shipping of event supplies, product, and collateral to and from event locations.
- In partnership with Americas Event Lead, responsible for sourcing, recommending and helping select all external vendors to ensure event goals are met. Working together with Procurement team for contract negotiation, SOW and invoice approval.
- Manages vendor partnerships from end to end, holding them accountable to all expectations.
- Identifies key internal partnerships for each unique event, reviews event objectives, communications expectations and manages partnership throughout the process ensuring accountability.
- Manages registration, digital app, A/V, creative and marketing vendors throughout contracting, design + development + production process.
At least 5 years of experience in the event coordination field.
- Partners with communication team to communicate around events
- Creates or assist with the development of content, including narrative, flow, etc.
- As needed, creates supporting documentation for programs + events including FAQ’s, training info, surveys, etc.)
- Create post-event recaps and propose opportunities for change and improvement to stakeholders
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
Healthcare plan and a 401K plan.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.