Executive and Internal Communications Manager
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- Establish and execute global internal communications strategy, working directly with co-CEOs and senior executives with the goal of building trust and engagement.
- Position co-CEOs by identifying and developing thought leadership platform; draft messages for internal and external channels, being thoughtful about building a clear cadence of messages, creating business momentum, and carving a niche in the industry noise.
- For events like the global all-hands call, build agenda, draft presentations, and coordinate logistics.
- Create and execute a content calendar of internal news, writing and planning layout, using available channels and optimizing message and format for best results.
- Act as a liaison for all internal communications, able to get answers to questions as they arise. Draft messages for senior executives for presentations to employees in written or spoken form.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent and coordinated with external communications and across the organization.
- Advise senior executives of internal or industry developments, making recommendations, responding to feedback, and adjusting content accordingly.
- Initiate global company initiatives, events and projects in new and creative ways.
- You will be joining a new and exciting team and can shape the future of internal communications in an exciting growth-oriented company.
- 5+ years applied experience managing executive and internal communications, with global experience preferred.
- Ability to write for the voice and style of CEO and other executives.
- Creative editorial and visual storytelling skills, beyond listing facts and details.
- Excellent presentation skills, proven expertise with PowerPoint and video presentations.
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees.
- Prudent judgement with sensitivity to company goals and values and the ability to relay them to employees.
- Networking and relationship-building skills to collaborate with global marketing, IT and HR functions.
- Confidence to counsel senior executives and lead through influence and persuasion, guiding their acceptance of communication techniques.
- Digital native with proven skills using digital and video communications and eagerness to pick up new tools quickly.
- Ability to work independently and deliver results quickly in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong desire for career growth and learning opportunities.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.