About Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to the digital asset, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, Galaxy Digital is a publicly listed company on the TSX and operates five synergistic business lines: Trading (arbitrage, macro, market making/OTC), Asset Management (passive and active strategies, including venture capital), Principal Investing, Investment Banking Services (capital markets and M&A) and Mining (proprietary mining and mining finance). Galaxy Digital’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of institutional veterans focused on this high-growth, technology-driven space. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Chicago, the Cayman Islands (registered office) and New Jersey.
About the role
This role will support senior members of the Asset Management Sales Team. Responsibilities include managing calendars, making entertainment and travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have excellent time management skills, and be able to act with good judgment with minimal guidance. The ideal candidate is excited about contributing to the team’s success by providing personalized and timely support to the team as they rapidly scale the business.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the Head of Asset Management’s calendar and set up meetings
- Make client entertainment arrangements
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Process expense reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls
- Oversee the performance of other administrative staff
- Extensive MS Office knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality
- 5+ years as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Client-facing experience
- Financial services experience
- Familiarity with a start-up environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Galaxy Digital seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or pregnancy), sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking, arrest or conviction record, his or her sexual and other reproductive health decisions, or other protected status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.