Executive Assistant to the CEO at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting September 13 until the end of the year, our hybrid model will consist of two encouraged in-office days (Wednesday & Thursday); there will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is a valuable, trusted business partner to the CEO at Zocdoc. You’ll be responsible for streamlining and prioritizing the CEO’s time to ensure the smooth execution of their goals. The ideal candidate is a collaborative, highly organized individual with strong communication and customer service skills. Your work will ensure that the CEO can focus on strategic initiatives that give power to the patient!
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love a fast-paced work environment with ever-changing priorities
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- A fantastic communicator. You believe in constantly keeping your stakeholders in the loop, and treat everyone with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- A collaborator and relationship builder - you care about the wants and needs of your coworkers and stakeholders and are solutions-oriented
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way this year is going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day-to-day is…
- Providing top-notch Executive Assistance to our CEO
- Organizing and maintaining complex calendars; prioritizing and coordinating an ever-changing schedule and priorities
- Coordinating and overseeing complex domestic and international travel arrangements, including all necessary documentation
- Planning and coordinating onsite and offsite events for the leadership team and assisting with events management
- Completing expense reports for the CEO and managing company documents and contracts as needed
- Liaising with internal executives & teams, as well as external business contacts (including investors and board members) to establish seamless communication
- Collaborating closely with the rest of the admin team on projects and contributing to a dynamic and supportive environment
- Providing full support to our CEO: managing company and personal details while maintaining full discretion and confidentiality
- Coordinating any health and tech related conferences/events as needed
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2+ years experience supporting C-Suite executives (required)
- Customer service mindset and ability to adapt to various personalities and rapidly shifting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated experience with calendar management, travel arrangements, and event coordination
- Strong sense of urgency and a passion for getting results (we move fast around here!)
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action.
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO (SALARIED)/ Competitive PTO (HOURLY)
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.