Executive Assistant to CEO
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our business is growing rapidly and we are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be to provide outstanding service and support to our co-founder/CEO as our business continues to scale.
If you are excited about being at the ground-level of a expanding company, have a desire to surpass high performance expectations, and are passionate about the restaurant industry, then read on!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Serve as an initial point of contact for our CEO and manage his day-to-day needs
- Respond to email correspondences, answer phone calls, and relay messages
- Maintain calendar, schedule meetings, and coordinate travel
- Assist with various projects, such as: one-off small events, production of branded collateral, and community engagement activities
- Help out with ad-hoc projects as they arise around the office
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are professional and polished
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or equivalent
- You have experience working in a fast paced, high-growth startup environment
- You are proficient with Google suite of products and Apple products
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly organized with strong attention to detail
- You can juggle many tasks at once and know how to prioritize an ever-growing to-do list
- You possess a “no task is too big or too small” mentality and a willingness to help out any member of our team, not matter the ask
- You have a positive and professional disposition, operate with discretion, and remain calm under pressure
BIG PLUS IF:
- You are fluent in Japanese
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.