Executive Assistant to the CEO at Pager
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
We are hiring an Executive Assistant to join our growing team! As a part of the Business Development team, you will help support our CEO, schedule meetings, travels, conferences, and take on ad hoc projects to support the executive team and our Engineering team functions. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to help build the internal operations processes of the company as we grow.
- Support the work of the CEO and Executive Team, including and scheduling executive-level meetings both internally and externally, booking travel, and registering for conferences
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments, specifically business development. Ability to demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff
- Follow through in an expeditious manner on tasks assigned by the CEO and Executive team and provide status reports
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the CEO, VPs and other members of the Executive team
- Interface with and provide general support to the Board of Directors
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested by other departments
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative or HR support role is preferred
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to manage and schedule multiple calendars and events
- Perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail with minimal supervision
- Task oriented individual that relentlessly gets things completed
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across key stakeholders, including customers, staff, board members and external partners
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently with ability to multi task and attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of service and response
- Comfortable phone presence and able to communicate externally
- Proficient in G Suite products
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.