About the Role
The Executive Assistant is a crucial role here at OpenWeb. You will manage our CEO's day to day projects, calendar, and personal affairs that will enable our dynamic startup to continue its exceptional growth. In addition and most important as the EA, you will support our CEO in his daily decision-making about the organization, individuals, departments, and other services related to managing the business. You'll work autonomously on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, performing all administrative duties and interacting with multiple executives. We're looking for someone who is obsessively organized, very flexible, has great communication skills and brings knowledge on the business environment. In this position, you will be handling confidential information, and working cross functionally with teams in both the US and Israel.
If you’re excited about partnering with a CEO on company-wide projects, managing complex scheduling requests, and thrive in an ever changing environment, then this is the role for you!
What You're Good At:
- Managing complex scheduling requests (interviews, meetings with clients, luncheons, etc.)
- Coordinating international and domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel rates and reservations, car services, and international phone plans in accordance with personal travel needs
- Building relationships with CEO’s contacts in US and Israel, coordinating objectives, meetings, and collaborated initiatives
- Attending high-level partner meetings, both local and abroad, to take meeting minutes, building plans and follow-ups systems
- Tracking high-level projects, build plans and conduct regular update meetings with CEO and relevant stakeholders
What Skills & Abilities You Have:
- Excellent time-management combined with an impressive level of detail orientation
- Working knowledge of current technologies (MS Office suite, Google Drive, etc.), social media business, and startups
- World-class level of work ethic, tenacity, and ambition
- Passion for excellent service, learning new skills/concepts, communicating across divisions, and project management
- Proactive and creative problem solver
- Flexible and Resilience
Bring with You:
- Minimum of 8 years working experience supporting a CEO in one of the fortune 500 companies
- Minimum of 5 years in a high tech environment
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us! Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWeb’s Privacy Practice