Executive Assistant - Content Team at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an Executive Assistant to support our Content leadership team. The person in this role must be a highly organized, detail-oriented, smart communicator who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder, with a can-do attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow. This position is full-time, based in Peloton’s New York City headquarters.
- Manage the calendars of each executive with a high level of detail
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives and team members, and prepare daily and weekly schedule briefs
- Communicate with internal team members and external partners on behalf of the executives
- Organize meetings, including booking conference room space, ordering catering, organizing agendas, preparing materials, and ensuring the availability of attendees
- Help plan and administer occasional offsite events involving key executives and team members
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well-articulated itineraries
- Prepare expense reports, vendor invoicing paperwork, and purchase requisitions, including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand expense reports
- Anticipate and address communication and efficiency issues before they become problems
- General office duties as needed
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience working as an Executive Assistant supporting busy professionals in investment banking, private equity, consulting, entertainment, or in-house corporate strategy is a plus
- Highly-organized and thoughtful with strong customer service skills and a pleasant, personable demeanor
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to be proactive and problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google G Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- BA/BS preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.