Executive Assistant to Executive Leader at Harry's
About the Role
The Executive Assistant will be a critical partner to a member of our Executive Leadership Team. Reporting directly into our Executive(s) and managing everything from calendar and travel arrangements to expenses and team meetings and events. This highly organized, endlessly resourceful person will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks. This person will help drive and coordinate key meetings, working directly with our cross-functional teams globally and external partners. Because the role is so dynamic and this team is truly global, this person must possess strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people, cultures and job functions.
What you will accomplish:
- Anticipate needs, look around corners, and provide the highest caliber of administrative support
- Expertly manage day-to-day scheduling, coordination, and meeting logistics
- Coordinate intuitive, complex travel itineraries and manage expense reports
- Support with internal and external communications; including with our Board of Directors
- Help run effective meetings; creating agendas, making reservations, printing materials, facilitating discussions, taking great notes, ensuring action items are followed up on appropriately
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives and colleagues across various teams, as well as, externally
This should describe you:
- You have a minimum of 1 year of professional experience
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information within executive team leaders
- You’re exceptionally detail oriented: You are someone who never lets anything fall through the cracks
- You’re proactive: You’re always three steps ahead, effectively auditing their calendars and ensuring their days run smoothly and help them avoid potential pitfalls
- You are a creative problem solver: There’s no sticky situation that you can’t wiggle your way out of, and you come to the table with solutions
- You’re a structured and thoughtful communicator: You are highly organized and structured in your communication - whether that is taking great notes that summarize information effectively or writing clear and concise emails
- You’re a relationship builder: You are naturally able to build rapport quickly such that you quickly become a go-to in the office as a helpful resource
- You’re hardworking: You are endlessly reliable, trustworthy, and consistent in your ability to produce the highest quality work, even outside the confines of a 9-5 job.
Here's who you will work with:
- Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer and General Counsel
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.