Executive Assistant - Revenue Team at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an Executive Assistant on our Revenue Team. The person in this role must be a highly-organized, strategic, detail-oriented, smart communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder, with a can-do attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Full calendar management for 2 SVPs and 1-2 VPs: organize all aspects of meetings (booking conference room space, ordering and setting up catering as needed), resolving scheduling conflicts, and ensuring the availability of attendees
- Coordinate and track team birthdays and anniversaries with appropriate gesture (card, treats, lunch etc.)
- Maintain multiple accurate Revenue Team email aliases and distribution lists
- Assist with logistics associated with team meetings, offsites, events and activities
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well-articulated itineraries and adhere to the company T&E policy
- Prepare expense reports, vendor contracts and invoicing paperwork, purchase requisitions which includes monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand expense reports
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- General office duties and team support as needed
- Work collaboratively and provide back-up support to Corporate EA team
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar EA role
- Ability to pivot quickly and efficiently as meetings and schedules change
- Highly organized and thoughtful with strong customer service skills
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to be proactive and problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools
- Experience with Google’s G Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Proficiency in Concur
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.