We're looking for an Executive Assistant to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you’re at the heart of operations at Flatiron. You’ll work behind the scenes to keep Flatiron running smoothly and help teams thrive by prioritizing and anticipating their needs. We are looking for a true team player who is proactive, detail oriented, meets deadlines and can communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic and a thirst to learn in a fast paced environment. You’ll also:
- Provide dedicated administrative support to senior leaders as well as their organization
- Manage communications and scheduling, calendar management, travel coordination, expense report management
- Manage various meeting series in terms of keeping track of action items, taking notes and disseminating information across the organization
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between the appropriate internal departments
- Proactively consider and organize important deadlines, meetings, and necessary follow up
- Work with assigned Executives to perform an assessment of their organization and fill gaps as needed
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years experience in an administrative support role
- You have experience with calendaring for multiple leaders, associates, or teams using G Suite
- You have superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have the ability to think on your feet, change or adapt to any ambiguous situation and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- You have the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- You are passionate about our mission and the opportunity to work in a top-tier startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Startup and/or experience in a hyper-growth organization preferred
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.