Executive Assistant at Unqork
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:41 p.m. (EST) on Monday, August 16, 2021
Location: Greater New York Area
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Employee Experience Manager.
- You will support the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Be the first line of defense for scheduling time, prioritizing meetings, and planning schedules in the most efficient way possible.
- Respond to emails quickly.
- Create agendas, take meeting minutes, and document action items for team calls.
- Build relationships across the Go To Market organization to understand priorities and partner with the EA team.
- 3 or more years of experience supporting a C-Suite executive in a fast-paced tech startup environment.
- Experience coordinating complex calendars, international and domestic travel arrangements, and external meetings.
- Communicate both written and verbally with internal partners and external clients.
- Experience with G-Suite, Salesforce, and other current technologies.
- Prioritize meetings based on the high-level goals of the business.
- 'Read the room' and react to your audience.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.