Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As an Executive Assistant you’ll play a meaningful role in being a partner to the leadership team by prioritizing their busy lives to execute their goals. Your strong communication skills, top-notch customer service, and ability to collaborate with a team will ensure your executives are focused on increasing their productivity.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love high-volume and ever-changing priorities
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- Passionate about driving results
- The kind of person who has team spirit and enjoys collaborating with others
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way this year is going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Full ownership of multiple calendars for our leadership team
- Schedule and prioritize recurring and ad hoc meetings
- Understand your executives’ preferences and meeting cadences
- Plan onsite and offsite events for leadership team
- Complete expense reports and manage company documents and contracts as needed
- Coordinate and oversee complex domestic and international travel arrangements, including all necessary documentation
- Build and foster relationships with executives, teammates, internal and external stakeholders
- Provide full support to our leadership: managing company and personal details while maintaining full discretion and confidentiality
- Take on special projects as requested
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- 2+ years experience in Administrative Support (previous experience in supporting C-Suite executives is a plus)
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Customer service mindset and ability to adapt to various personalities and rapidly-shifting priorities
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- A compassionate but consultative, and confident approach with a too big, nothing too small attitude
- A fundamental understanding of urgency and a passion for getting results (we move fast around here!)
- Competitive PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.