Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is a public company (Nasdaq: IAS).
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant with C-level support experience. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated, detail-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment.
What you’ll do:
Great opportunity for an intelligent, proactive executive assistant to work hand-in-hand supporting truly forward-thinking executives. The ideal candidate will have high-level calendar management skills, excellent attention to detail, the ability to field numerous inbound requests and manage high-traffic email inboxes, along with the passion, vision and self-directed initiative to step outside of regular duties in order to benefit the team.
- Scheduling internal/external meetings, business travel and conference calls; managing logistics and preparation for external speaking engagements
- Handling expense reports, invoice payments, scanning and electronic filing of documents; preparing correspondence, reports and agendas
- Providing technological support on an ongoing basis and arranging internet-based meetings, calls and webcasts
- Anticipating material and technology resources as needed for meetings
- Acting as the public face for the executive and responding to internal and external contacts of the organization with professionalism and integrity
- Maintaining discretion and a keen understanding of the personnel as well as the organizational and legal impacts of the information handled
- Being familiar with the unique aspects of executive’s department and responsibilities to effectively process incoming information
- Interacting and coordinating efforts with management and other Executive Assistants within the organization
- 3-5+ years of experience in an administrative position
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization skills and strong attention to detail; the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently with sometimes little or no supervision
- Flexible, positive approach in a fast-paced environment, responding to evening and weekend calls/emails as required
- Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment preferably in technology, media, internet or related companies
- Quick learner with a knack for technology — able to figure out new systems and adapt on the go
- Knowledge of and strong interest in using and learning about technology tools as well as experimenting with different technologies to improve efficiency in executing tasks
- Highly proficient in technology office productivity and collaboration tools including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), SharePoint, Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets) and Slack
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment for all new IAS hires, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. IAS makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, or other conditions protected by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.