Executive Assistant at ALT (Greater NYC Area, NY)
At Alt, we envision a world where anything is an investable asset. Using trading cards, we’re establishing a proof of concept to create financial products that traditional financial institutions don’t support or recognize as collateral. Our future plans are to expand into other asset classes to support everything from trading cards, watches, NFTs and even LP interests.
To date, we’ve raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our investors include Alexis Ohanian’s fund Seven Seven Six, the founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round Capital, and BoxGroup. We’re also backed by professional athletes including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.
Alt is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
An energetic and experienced Executive Assistant to support the Head of Operations (Alt’s first employee). This role includes some light office management responsibilities in NYC (Flatiron area). This is a dynamic and fast-paced role that will give you the opportunity to learn directly from a member of the founding team and grow an organization from the ground up. The ideal candidate has experience supporting executives/entrepreneurs with complex schedules and is knowledgeable about tech, finance, fundraising, and investments.The impact you will make:
- Provide dedicated administrative support and organization to the Head of Operations.
- Manage calendars meticulously and thoughtfully.
- Facilitate communication between the appropriate internal departments.
- Handle confidential information.
- Assist with the coordination and set up of special projects, bookings, and events.
- Cultivate a strong team culture and live our values as a liaison between departments.
- Curate meeting agendas, materials and presentations.
- Spearhead the content creation for our weekly Town Hall meeting by working cross-functionally.
- Attend meetings, take notes, track action items.
- Triage mail accordingly.
- Coordinate complex, senior-level internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Support the NYC office: ordering snacks, buying/replacing furniture as needed, setting up workstations for new hires.
- Help plan travel arrangements.
- Manage expenses and create expense reports.
- Occasionally assist with personal errands
- 3+ years of experience directly supporting an entrepreneur or C-level executive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- High degree of confidentiality, accountability, and business acumen.
- Problem-solving mentality.
- Ability to multitask.
- Skilled at anticipating needs and being proactive to get ahead of problems.
- Self-motivated to bring things across the finish line.
- Positive energy and attitude.
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- Stipend to invest in alternative assets
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)