Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Teams you will Support
The Retail, Marketing and DTC teams are critical functions that create, set and drive the Harry’s brand strategy and growth through our DTC and Mass Retail channels. The leaders of each of these teams are responsible for the global success of the Harry’s brand and manage multi-person teams based in our NYC HQ. Success in their roles and of their teams requires strong, constant collaboration with both internal and external partners.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant will play an important role in providing administrative support and leadership for the VP’s of three functions within Harry’s – Retail, Marketing and DTC. This administrative support role will be responsible for managing the coordination and daily execution for three of Harry’s E-Team leaders. As this role will work across internal and external partners, it requires strong collaboration, communication and organizational skills with an attention to detail to ensure efficient execution.
Primary Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Manage Google calendars for 3 VP’s and set up internal and external meetings by coordinating with key partners. The EA will also actively manage all of 2018 with view on key meetings at least 3-6 months ahead.
- Manage and complete monthly expense reporting for all 3 VP’s
- Coordinate weekly, monthly and offsite team meetings for the Retail, Marketing and DTC teams. Also will have opportunity to lead meeting agenda and facilitate functional meetings.
- Manage and book travel plans (flights, hotels, rental cars, etc) for all 3 VP’s
- Work with each VP to manage team spending to be in line with 2018 budgets
What you will accomplish:
- Establish processes and structure for calendar management, annual team meeting cadence, travel and expense report coordination and team budget management across the Retail, Marketing and DTC teams
- Create communication synergies across the Retail, Marketing and DTC teams with coordinated support plans for exec team leaders and fellow team members
- Assist VP’s to establish annual planning cadence across Retail, Marketing and DTC and integrate planning into total company planning process.
- Provide leverage to exec team leaders and their teams by providing best in class support
This should describe you:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 to 3 years’ experience of Executive level support is required.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Mail and Calendar
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information within executive team leaders
- Highly collaborative and supportive approach across the entire Harry’s team
- Strong initiative, interpersonal skills and detail orientation.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the VP of Retail Sales with responsibility also to the VP of Marketing and VP of DTC
- You will work most closely with the Retail, Marketing and DTC teams
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.