Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
This Executive Assistant position will be reporting to our Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Officer. Your responsibilities will include scheduling for executive calendars, travel logistics, meeting planning and coordination, semi- annual off site planning, monthly team events and communication with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Manage the day-to-day needs of the CTO and CIO, so they are well informed, prepared and organized for all internal and external meetings and events
- Extensive individual and team calendar management and travel arrangements
- Organize and plan logistics for semi-annual department offsites, this includes transportation, agendas, meals and activities
- Plan monthly team bonding events
- Submit business system contracts and renewals through the procurement process, follow up with various internal departments and see the process through
- Work with People Operations and Facilities to assist with various team projects such as desk moves and new hires
- Manage engineering team lists and internal documentation
- BA/BS degree
- Fluent in German and English
- Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly, while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Ability to identify problems and discrepancies, independently perform research and analysis of causes, and recommend corrective actions
- Excellent written and formal presentation skills
- This is a fast growing start up - bring your passion for your job and desire to meet the high expectations required in a fast growing start up business
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.