At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
White Ops keeps the internet safe by fighting organized cybercrime. Our products accurately detect and prevent even the most sophisticated bots and our customers include some of the web's largest and most forward-thinking companies.
We are looking for a super energetic and meticulous Executive Assistant to support our Chief Operating Officer and Chief Product Officer. You will manage a busy and ever-changing world as a key member of a rapidly growing startup. The day-to-day juggling will require grace, meticulousness, and oodles of energy. In return, you will learn vital skills to succeed at White Ops and beyond. You will have direct access to the leadership team, understand the nuances of scaling a successful and meaningful enterprise, and gain an invaluable education in the world of cybersecurity, state-of-the-art technology, and the underpinnings of the Internet we all love so much.
- Tactfully, thoughtfully, and joyfully coordinate and execute on all finer details of administrative projects and tasks
- Take full ownership of all Chief Operating Officer, Chief Product Officer scheduling, traveling, and executive support tasks
- Manage an active and complex calendar by tracking and responding to copious meeting requests that change frequently, especially during travels
- Proactively mitigate conflicts in the exec’s schedule by coordinating travel time, double bookings, out of office
- Apply (and refine) your skills using core apps: G Suite, MS Office, Expensify, Sequoia, Greenhouse (if you don’t know some of them, we’ll train you)
- Continue to invest in learning and living the White Ops mission, culture, values
- Build personal connections with exec team
- Represent White Ops brand by projecting a professional image
- Support exec offsites with other Executive Assistant
- Be the ambassador/host for internal and external guests
In your first six months, your success will have the following facets:
- You are the exec team’s partner by providing high-touch support on a daily basis to help the team stay focused on the most important priorities.
- You are fluid in anticipating the ever-changing needs of a rapidly growing organization and marketplace
- You stay a step ahead while orchestrating travel and meeting schedules during conferences, multi-city trips, and partner meetings
- You have improved at least two processes to provide the White Ops Humans greater access to the exec team’s time and help reduce complexity and friction by simplifying and automating processes
- You constantly implement new ideas to encourage engagement with employees: proactively: organize brown-bag lunches, team breakfasts, impromptu “coffee walks in the park” with employees and teams while managing the calendar priorities.
- You continue to establish strong relationships with the exec team and employees
- You have developed new chops and garnered a greater appreciation of culture and business
Your skills/qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in roles with progressively more responsibility in supporting at least one C-level executive
- Proactive and super organized with a positive attitude
- The infectious hunger and curiosity to learn, grow, and do more.
- Creative and strategic problem solver
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels of the org from interns to execs
- Self-directed: able to determine priorities, make decisions and manage time well
- Fearless in asking for help and in learning new skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Plugged-in and digitally savvy
- Able to maintain discretion, tact, and diplomacy with confidential information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Salesforce.com and other enterprise Apps
- An ambassador who creates a superior experience in-person and virtually for everyone whose paths cross the team
- Flexibility and commitment to excellence
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.